Thursday 23 July 2015

A couple of articles.

A couple of articles for you to read .
         Firstly my shop and work was featured on the website mr x stitch. This is a great website if you are into all kinds of exciting contemporary embroidery. It is not just about cross stitch ! Click here to read all about it.

The second article is all about creating my blue embroidered beetle on UK handmade. This is a great website showcasing all kinds of designers that are contributing to the surge in handmade items in the UK at the moment. There are galleries of work and a directory if you want to commission a piece of original art. Click here to read this article,( it's a long one!!).


I hope you enjoy them and thank you for all the comments and messages you send.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the articles Margot, you deserve the recognition. While I was reading about how you created your beetle it made me remember stitching my aubergine under your excellent tutelage. It is one of my most prized pieces and people seeing it don't believe it is stitched at first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you Elaina. I still love silk shading and am going to start teaching it again to the future tutors at the RSN this year.

      Delete